The AaPEX / EIF Construction team carded a 59 to capture first place with the narrowest of margins as the Pathfinder Bank team shot a 60 to finish in second place.
Top individual performers in the morning flight were:
- Closest to the Pin hole #4 Lyle Baxter and Melissa Miller
- Closest to the Pin hole #12 Brian Gover
- Longest Drive hole #1 Chris Lawson and Deanna Masuicco
- The NRG team won the putting contest with a score of 161
Skins winners in the morning flight included Pathfinder Bank with a 2 on holes #2 and # 3; NRG with a 3 on hole #14; Spencer’s Ali with a 3 on hole #1; Aapex/EIF Construction with a 2 on hole #4; and the Palladium Times with a 3 on hole #10. The Blind Draw winner was The Palladium-Times.
Top individual performers in the afternoon flight were:
- Closest to the Pin hole #4 Chris Dain
- Closest to the Pin hole #12 Josh Dumas and Audrey Haynes
- Longest Drive hole #1 Ryan Hawthorne and Audrey Haynes
- The R & S Roofing and Concrete team won the putting contest with a score of 153
Skins winners included Burritt Motors with a 3 on hole #1 and R & S Roofing with a 3 on hole #14. The Blind Draw winner was Oswego Country Federal Credit Union.
“It was a perfect day for golf,” said United Way Resource Development Director Ali McGrath. “Our planning committee did an excellent job to ensure that everyone involved from our golfers to our volunteers enjoyed the day. The success of our golf tournament plays an important role in helping United Way fund human services programs that have a positive effect on our efforts to end hunger, help children and youth succeed and improve the overall health and well-being of our communities.”
“I extend a sincere thank you to our returning major sponsors Entergy, Exelon Generation, Burritt Motors, Novelis, and National Grid as well as Burke’s Home Center, Fulton Savings Bank, Planned Results, Quaker Chemical and our newest sponsors Barnhart Crane and Rigging; AmeriGas Propane; Penske Logistics, and Pathfinder Bank. We are very appreciative of their support and their commitment to United Way.”