The Eagle Beverage team carded an impressive 14 under score of 57 to capture first place in the morning flight. The Aapex Services team finished second with a score of 60.
Top individual performers in the morning flight were:
- Closest to the Pin hole #4 John Vashaw / Deana Masuicca
- Closest to the Pin hole #12 Bill Beckwith / Jane Hurley
- Longest Drive hole #1 Kevin Dorsey / Elaine Spaulding
- The Par-K Chrysler Jeep team won the putting contest with a score of 109
Skins winners in the morning flight included the Oswego Valley Insurance Agency, Aapex Services, Eagle Beverage, and Exelon – James A. Fitzpatrick teams. The Blind Draw winner was the Quaker Chemical team.
Top individual performers in the afternoon flight were:
- Closest to the Pin hole #4 Bill Lovine
- Closest to the Pin hole #12 John Schmitt
- Longest Drive hole #1 Chris Dain and Linda Branch
- The Doty Contracting team won the putting contest with a score of 110
- The Blind Draw winner was Pat Jones and Lynne Eggert
“It was a perfect day for golf,” said United Way Resource Development Director Ali McGrath. “Our Chairperson John Nelson and our planning committee did an excellent job to ensure that everyone involved from our golfers to our volunteers enjoyed the day. The success of our golf tournament plays an important role in helping United Way fund human services programs that have a positive effect on our efforts to end hunger, help children and youth succeed and improve the overall health and well-being of our communities.”
“I extend a sincere thank you to our returning major sponsors Burritt Motors, Exelon Generation Nine Mile Point Nuclear Station and James A. Fitzpatrick Plant, National Grid, and Novelis well as our corporate sponsors; NRG, Pathfinder Bank, Planned Results, Penske Logistics, Quaker Chemical, Burke's Home Center, and Fulton Savings Bank. We are very appreciative of their support and their commitment to United Way, added McGrath.”