Last year was a tremendous success as hundreds of people of all ages came to enjoy the delicious all you can eat breakfast and assorted entertainment while showing their support for local elite student musicians, conducted by Dr. Juan La Manna the SUNY Oswego Orchestra Director and OCYO. Non-profit inc. groups like the Youth Orchestra depend on support from this breakfast, businesses, organizations, concert attendees and even student musician members.
A full array of family and child activities will be offered for the Christmas OCYO Breakfast Buffet Benefit with Santa and the Raffle including:
* Breakfast- all you can eat
* Santa- 8am-noon
* Photo with Santa- your child, family, only $3 a pose. Photo will be emailed to you.
* 50/50 Raffle- drawing by Santa at noon that day. Wouldn’t you like to win $ December 20th?
* Christmas music- taped, TV, movies for the young ones
* OCYO musicians & friends perform- 10am-noon
* Audition applications to join OCYO- available there for string & wind students grades 7-12
The Buffet includes the lodge’s renowned French toast, pancakes, home fries, eggs, bacon & sausage. Drinks like coffee, milk, juice, & water. $8- adults; $5- kids 6-12; Kids 5 and under-Free. Take out is available, day of call the Lodge: (315) 207-0127. Delivery offered for 5+ paid orders locally. Before the day of, for takeout or delivery orders call 343-1998.
Advance Tickets: separate tickets for the breakfast buffet and the raffle are available from any OCYO member/family, email Margie at [email protected]; or call 343-1998. For more information on OCYO visit the web site: www.ocyo.org.