All members of the Art Association of Oswego are eligible. New or renewed memberships can be arranged at time of entry.
Entry requirements, please read carefully:
• Each artist may submit one or two original works in any media
• There is a $5 entry fee per item.
• The work must have been completed during the past two years.
• All submissions must be the original work of the submitting artist(s). Collaborative works encouraged.
• Please do not submit works that have been previously exhibited at the Oswego Civic Arts Center.
• All works must be properly framed or otherwise ready for immediate presentation.
• Please inquire about any exceptionally large or heavy entries in advance.
• Two entry cards must be filled out for each work at time of entry.
(One card must be submitted with the entry fee and one must be attached to the work.)
There is no judging for entry. All works entered that meet the requirements listed above will be exhibited and considered for awards. Works will be judged and prizes awarded for Best of Show, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, along with three Honorable Mention awards. The Best of Show award will be an exhibition opportunity at the Art Association of Oswego during the 2014 exhibition season.
Works entered into this exhibition may be listed for sale. The Art Association will put artists in touch with any prospective buyers. The AAO cannot collect a commission on any sales, but we will gratefully accept any donation from an artist who sells a work of art as the result of this exhibition.
Unless special arrangements are made, works must be elivered to the Arts Center on:
- July 12 from 10 a.m. - noon or
- July 13 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Unless special arrangements are made, works must be picked up on:
Aug. 17 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. or
Aug. 18 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Entry into this exhibition will imply agreement with all conditions stated in this prospectus.
The Art Association of Oswego is located at the northernmost end of East 4th Street in Oswego directly across from Fort Ontario.
Summer Gallery hours are Saturday and Sunday from 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. with extended hours during Harborfest weekend. The gallery is also open by appointment. Group tours are always welcome.
Questions? Please contact us at 315 343-5675 or visit us online at oswegoarts.org.