The seminar takes place on Thursday, March 22 and the public is invited to attend.
Presenter John A. Musacchio, Esq. will share information on how to:
· Provide for your loved ones using a will, trusts and life insurance
· Minimize tax consequences
· Plan for future health care needs and Medicaid eligibility
· Preserve your dignity with a health care proxy or living will
· Create a Power of Attorney
· Prepare and file a Medicaid application
No reservations are necessary. Seminar check-in on March 22 begins at 5:30 p.m., with the program getting underway at 6:00 p.m.
For more information about this event, call Bishop’s Commons at 315-349-0799. Bishop’s Commons is located at 4 Burkle Street. On the web at www.bcommons.com.