A Special Meeting of the Common Council will be held tonight (May 14th) at 5:00 pm to discuss authorization for a public hearing concerning City Ward boundaries.
COMMON COUNCILWritten by Contributor
Latest from Contributor
- Free Vacation Bible School at Trinity UMC August 8th with the Rosamond Gifford “Zoo to You” Program!
- Mayor Barlow Opens New Basketball Courts, More Improvements to Breitbeck Park
- Porky & Buddy Column: Pet Heat Safety -- Keep Your Pets Safe in Summer Heat
- Margaret Elizabeth Thrasher – July 16, 2019
- Harborfest Children's Musical "The Wizard of Oz" A Show About the Meaning of Family
Leave a comment
The iHeartOswego.com website and social media pages promote only positive, upbeat content including comments and reviews. With this in mind, we will only publish the positive aspects of any comments or reviews. You can always find something you like about everything! Negativity has no place within our site. Thank you!