There will be no classes held on Monday, February 18th because of President’s Day (the entire library will be closed), and February 19th (I will be holding a 3D Printing Workshop upstairs in the Children’s Room at 10:30am this day).
The Saturday workshop that will be offered this month is Using Google Earth, which will be held on Saturday, February 9th, from 2 till 4pm.
Here is the breakdown of all other classes that will be available in February of 2019:
- Mondays, February 4th, 11th, and 25th
- Introduction to Computers (#4, #5, and #1) – 10am-12pm
- Internet Basics (#2-#4) – 2-4pm
Software/Online Resources Classes:
- Thurs. Feb. 7th – Using Windows 10 (2-4pm)
- Wed. Feb. 13th – Navigating ancestry.com (2-4pm)
- Thurs. Feb. 14th – Google Docs (2-4pm)
- Thurs. Deb 21st – Google Drive (2-4pm)
- Wed. February 27th – Using Overdrive (2-4pm)
- Thurs. February 28th – Using Gmail (2-4pm)
Microsoft Office Classes:
- Tues. Feb. 5th – Microsoft Word (2-4pm)
- Tues. Feb. 12th – Microsoft Excel (2-4pm)
- Tues. Feb. 26th – Microsoft Publisher (2-4pm)
Tech Help Open Lab will be held on the following dates during the month of February:
- Tuesdays, February 5th, 12th and 26th
- Thursdays, February 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th
- Fridays, February 1st and 15th
The Library Learning Center is located on the lower level of the Oswego Public Library and is open Monday-Friday. All programs are free and open to the public. Please call the library at 341-5867 to register for workshops or if you have further questions. Sign-Up sheets are also available at the main desk for you to sign up for courses.