- Team Score: 313 (+29)
- Location: Monroe Golf Club – Rochester N.Y.
- Leaderboard: GolfStat
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Oswego shot a 313 as a team on Saturday, good for a six-stroke advantage on second-place St. Lawrence University.
- Hobart College is eight strokes back of the Saints with the host Golden Flyers just one-stroke back of them.
- Sean Paul Owen was even through 15 holes on the day and despite having bogeys on his final three holes, holds a one-stroke margin over the field heading into Sunday.
- The senior birdied the third hole and added back-to-back birdies on 13 and 14.
- Erik Schleicher and Daniel Mort each broke 80 on the afternoon, tying for sixth place with a 79 apiece.
- Rounding out the Laker scoring for the team was freshman Ryan Fecco with an 81.
Oswego will try to maintain or grow its lead on Sunday as they play the final 18-holes, which will take place at Irondequoit Country Club in Pittsford, N.Y. Tee times are scheduled to begin at 10:30 a.m.