These workshops will cover the usage of Cura (the program used to interface with the Lulzbot Mini printer) as well as examples of the different ways that 3D printing technology is being utilized in different fields of study and development (construction, medicine, etc.)
The 3D Printer workshops will be available this month on Wednesday, March 6th and Wednesday, March 20th to give patrons plenty of opportunities to attend.
The Introduction to Computers classes and Microsoft Office classes will be offered again this month due to patron demand for these workshops.
Here is the breakdown of all other classes that will be available in March of 2019:
- Mondays March 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th, 10am-12pm – Introduction to Computer Workshops
- Mondays, March 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th, 2-4pm – Internet Basics
Software and Website-Related Classes:
- Wed. March 13th and Sat. March 23rd, 2-4pm – Navigating ancestry.com
- Wed. March 27th, 2-4pm – Using Overdrive
Microsoft Office Classes:
- Tues. March 5th, 2-4pm – Microsoft Word
- Tues. March 12th, 2-4pm – Microsoft Excel
- Tues. March 19th, 2-4pm – Microsoft PowerPoint
- Tues. March 26th, 2-4pm – Microsoft Publisher
- Thurs. March 7th, 2-4pm – Google Earth
- Thurs. March 14th, 2-4pm – Google Docs
- Thurs. March 21st, 2-4pm – Google Drive
- Thurs. March 28th, 2-4pm – Using G-Mail
Tech Help Open Lab will be held on the following dates during the month of March:
- Tuesdays, March 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th
- Thursdays, March 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th
- Fridays, March 1st and 15th
The Library Learning Center is located on the lower level of the Oswego Public Library and is open Monday-Friday. All programs are free and open to the public. Please call the library at 341-5867 to register for workshops or if you have further questions. Sign-Up sheets are also available at the main desk for you to sign up for courses.