- Result: Cortland 4, Oswego 0
- Location: Stadium Red – Cortland, N.Y.
- Records: Cortland 6-0-2 (1-0-0 SUNYAC) | Oswego 3-3-1 (0-1-0 SUNYAC)
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Oswego and Cortland traded early shots on-goal in the opening 10 minutes but both goalies were able to make stops.
- Cortland scored its first goal at 11:05 but Oswego had the opportunity to answer less than a minute later.
- Caleb Asamoah was awarded a penalty kick at 11:46, but his initial attempt was stopped by the Red Dragon keeper.
- The junior was able to corral the rebound and put another shot on-net, but was denied again.
- Cortland was able to score again five minutes later and added its third tally of the first half in the 35th minutes.
- Laker goalie Brian Terra held the Red Dragons to just one goal in the final 45 minutes, making five saves in the loss.
- Jack Van Pelt tied Asamoah for the team lead with two shots on-goal
- Hassan Musa and Sean Ormsby accounted for a shot on-net apiece, bringing the Lakers' total to six for the tilt.
Oswego remains on the road next weekend, continuing conference action with a 4 p.m. contest at New Paltz on Friday.