- Result: Hamilton 2, Oswego 0
- Location: Laker Turf Stadium - Oswego N.Y.
- Records: Oswego (1-1) I Hamilton (1-0)
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Hamilton's first goal came at 11:11 when Laker goalie Brian Terra dove at a crossing ball to try to punch it out of the box. The ball was able to squeak through to a Continental who found the back of the net.
- Oswego's opponent struck again six minutes into the second half when a lone Laker defender tried to stop the ball but a pass to the far post found a teammate for a goal.
- The Lakers' sophomore goaltender had four saves on the day.
- One of Terra's saves was on a Hamilton penalty-kick at 75:04, when he absorbed a low line-drive that was shot dead center between the posts.
- Jack Van Pelt and Iviko Gejadze were responsible for both of the Lakers' shots on-goal.
- Oswego owned a 6-4 advantage in corner kicks.
The Lakers hit the road Friday when it travels to Utica, N.Y. for the three-day Utica College Tournament. Oswego's first matchup is against SUNY Cobleskill at 7 p.m. on Friday. On Sunday, the Lakers will face the host Pioneers at 3 p.m.