These will be offered this month on Tuesdays November 6th and 20th from 2 to 4pm.
The Microsoft Office workshops will also be offered this month again as a series due to requests from patrons for them. These will be offered every Wednesday of this month.
Here is the breakdown of all other classes that will be available in November of 2018:
• Mondays (November 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th) -- Introduction to Computers (#1, #2, #3 and #4), 10am-12pm.
• Mondays (November 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th) -- Internet Basics (#1, #2, #3 and #4), 2pm- 4pm.
• Tuesdays November 6th and 20th, 3D Printing Workshop, 2-4pm
Microsoft Office Classes:
• Wednesdays, November 7th (Word), 14th, (Excel), 21st, (PowerPoint) and 28th (Publisher), 2-4pm
• Thursday, November 8th, Navigating Facebook (2-4pm)
• Tuesday, November 13th, Navigating eBay (2-4pm)
• Thursday, November 15th, Using Overdrive (2-4pm)
• Thursday, November 29th, Self-Publishing with Amazon (2-4pm)
• Saturday, November 17th – Creating Resumes (2-4pm)
• Tuesday, November 27th – Using Touchscreen Devices (2-4pm)
Tech Help Open Lab will be held on the following dates during the month of September:
• Tuesdays, November 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th
• Thursdays, November 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th
• Fridays, November 9th and 23rd
The Library Learning Center is located on the lower level of the Oswego Public Library, and is open Monday-Friday. All programs are free and open to the public. Please call the library at 341-5867 to register for workshops or if you have further questions. Sign-Up sheets are also available at the main desk for you to sign up for courses.