The library will also be closed on October 8th for Columbus Day, so no classes will be offered then as well.
Here is a complete list of all workshops offered next month in October:
• Introduction to Computers (#5) – Monday, October 1st, 10am-12pm
• Internet Basics (#5) – Monday, October 1st, 2-4pm
• Components of a Computer – Tues. October 2nd, 2-4pm
• Navigating eBay – Wed. October 3rd, 2-4pm
• Using Search Engines – Thurs. October 4th, 2-4pm
• Google Earth – Tues. October 9th, 2-4pm
• 3D Printing Workshops – Wed. October 10th and Sat. October 13th, 2-4pm
• Navigating YouTube – Thurs. October 11th, 2-4pm
Tech Help Open Labs will be held on Thursday and Fridays this month and are available from 10am till 12pm on each of the following dates: October 2, 4, 5, 9, 11, and 12th.
The Library Learning Center is located on the lower level of the Oswego Public Library, and is open Monday-Friday. All programs are free and open to the public. Please call the library at 341-5867 to register for workshops or if you have further questions. Sign-Up sheets are also available at the main desk for you to sign up for courses.