After shooting 29-over on the par-71 Monroe Golf Club on Saturday, the Lakers increased its six-stroke advantage to a nine-shot victory with a plus-23, 311 on the par-72 Irondequoit Country Club on Sunday.
- Result: 1st Place (of 4) – (311, plus-23)
- Location: Irondequoit Country Club – Pittsford, N.Y.
- Scoreboard: GolfStat
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Sean Paul Owen shaved three strokes off his Saturday score to shoot a one-under 71 on Sunday, claiming an eight-stroke victory over the 29-player field.
- The senior posted two birdies – one on each side – and only had one bogey to finish under par after 18.
- Freshman Ryan Fecco tied for fifth place with a 158, reducing his Saturday score by four strokes for a 77 on Sunday.
- Senior Corey Marshall got into the Sunday scoring with a 79 on Sunday, eliminating nine strokes from his Saturday score.
- Daniel Mort and Erik Schleicher matched each other for the second-straight day, using 84 strokes apiece after both scoring 79 on Saturday.
The Lakers will take the winter off to prepare for the spring season, which includes the final two rounds of the Empire 8 Championship, which it leads with the league's automatic berth to the NCAA Championship on the line.