- First Round Result: 305 ( 17)
- Second Round Result: 320 ( 32)
- Results Link: GolfStat
- Location: Timber Banks Golf Club – Baldwinsville, N.Y.
- Place: 2nd Place (of 6) with Final Round Remaining
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Fecco's played the first 18 holes at plus-1, good for a hold on second place.
- The freshman dropped a spot in the afternoon, as he needed six strokes more than par in the second round.
- He is just six strokes off the leader heading into Sunday.
- Owen is directly behind his teammate on the leaderboard but achieved it in a different way.
- The senior was five over par after 18 holes with a 77 but shaved two strokes off of that in the afternoon to be just seven shots back.
- Also in the top 20 after 36 holes are Erik Schleicher and Corey Marshall.
- The teammates both shot in the 70s to start the day but slipped into the 80s over the final 18 holes.
- Oswego trails the host with a round remaining but has an 11-stroke advantage on the third place squad from Rosemont College.
At 11 a.m. on Sunday, the Lakers will play the final 18 holes of Fisher's tournament, which will take place at Highland Park Golf Club in Auburn, N.Y.