Oswego won seven straight matches to overcome an early deficit, a streak that featured the 100th career win for Troy Seymour. The Lakers' last victory over the Red Dragons came on Jan. 12, 2002 at the Budd Whitehill Division III Duals.
- Result: Oswego 26, Cortland 15
- Location: Corey Gymnasium – Cortland, N.Y.
- Records: Oswego 7-7 | Cortland 7-6
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Oswego used a technical fall by Bryan Coll at 141, a decision by Rocco Russo at 149 and a 12-3 major decision by Christian Gramuglia at 157 to go up 12-9.
- Trevor Hoffmier won at 165 and Troy Seymour earned his aforementioned 100th career victory with an 11-2 major decision a 174 to extend the lead.
- Seymour joins exclusive company in the storied Oswego wrestling tradition, becoming one of less than 10 Lakers to achieve 100-win plateau.
- The Lakers sealed the win with a 3-1 decision by Jeff Lombardi at 184 and a 10-0 major decision by Ricardo Dawkins at 197. Lombardi's win came after he posted a reversal with 1:45 left and added a point for riding time.
- 125 – Ben Lloyd (CORT) won by forfeit
- 133 – Matt Maquet (CORT) dec. Anthony Ianno, 10-3
- 141 – Bryan Coll (OSW) tech. fall Keanu Thompson, 4:19 (21-4)
- 149 – Rocco Russo (OSW) dec. Jeremy Pond, 11-4
- 157 – Christian Gramuglia (OSW) major dec. Gianno Silba, 12-3
- 165 – Trevor Hoffmeir (OSW) dec. Charlie Spada, 6-1
- 174 – Troy Seymour (OSW) major dec. Matt Davis, 11-2
- 184 – Jeff Lombardi (OSW) dec. Kevin Morgans, 3-1
- 197 – Ricardo Dawkins (OSW) major dec. Ryan O'Shea, 10-0
- 285 – Zach Herbert (CORT) pinned Nick Schmitt, 2:02
- EXB (133) – Ben Lloyd (CORT) tech. fall Wyatt Gorman, 7:00 (17-2)
- EXB (149) – Matt Norris (CORT) dec. William Hardin II, 3-2
- EXB (174) – Isaac Mathews (OSW) dec. Charlie Buckley, 4-2
Oswego will have nearly two weeks without competition to prepare for the Mideast Regionals, which will take place on Feb. 24-25 at Brockport.