Oswego will now play two games next weekend to begin its regular season.
- Result: Oswego 4, London 3
- Location: Marano Campus Center Arena – Oswego, N.Y.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- After two first period goals for the Devilettes, Oswego began to chip away with an Emma Morisette tally at 14:46.
- Aislinn McAleer and Kate Randazzo were both credited with assists on the sophomore's goal.
- The only goal of the second frame came from Leah Czerwinski to knot the tilt at 2-2 with less than two minutes remaining in the period.
- Czerwinski's sophomore teammates Jean-marie Padden and Philomena Teggart had helpers on the tally.
- A London goal at exactly 7:00 of the final period did not discourage the Lakers, who notched two goals in less than six minutes to secure the triumph.
- Teggart entered the scoring column with a goal at 9:06 on passes from Eryn Stewart and Katelynn Ferguson.
- Teggart and Stewart would team up again just 5:42 later when they combined to find Avery Webster for the game-winner.
- The Lakers played all four of its goalies for significant time on Saturday, as Mikaela Ditonto (8), Hannah Lindey (7), Rachael Farmer (13) and Cassie Shokar (8) combined for 36 saves.
- Special teams were solid for Oswego, as the penalty-kill unit successfully stopped three of four Devilette power-plays, while the Laker power-play unit scored on one of two opportunities.
Oswego will head to Wilkes-Barre, Pa. for a 7 p.m. battle with King's College on Saturday to open its regular season.